Sunshine Blogger Award
Sunshine Blogger Award
What a surprise when I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Lee-Anne who has an awesome blog. Stop by http://www.justmeplease.com/ to see her breathtaking photography from all around the world plus excellent narratives and advice on traveling. Thank you so much Lee-Anne for the honor and congratulations on your nomination as well. I would also like to thank all those that read and comment on my blogs, I really appreciate the time you take to visit and leave the wonderful comments.
These are the rules Sunshine Blogger Award:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
Ask the nominees 11 questions.
These are the questions Lee-Anne asked me along with my answers:
- What is your favourite drink? SWEET TEA
- Where is your hometown? Lived in CHARLTON, NY until 1994, then relocated to LITTLE RIVER, SC
- Do you prefer sweet, sour, bitter or savoury flavours? MOSTLY SWEET
- What is your favourite song? AVA MARIE
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts? FROM PAST EXPERIENCES and ALSO FROM OTHER BLOGGERS
- Are you a minimalist or a collector? DEFINITELY A COLLECTOR
- What colour is your suitcase? RED
- Which trees do you like the best? BALSAM PINE, LOVE THE SMELL
- Do you have a day job as well as blogging? YES, HUBBY & I OWN INTERIOR DECORATING STORE
- What is your favourite smell or scent? EVERGREEN
- Do you prefer to eat meat or vegetables? BOTH! BUT LOVE STIR FRY VEGES
Now for the drum roll…………. These are my nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award:
1. City Farmhouse Antiques – Jennifer has some beautiful antiques and furnishings in her wonderful blog.
2. Wealth Create Online – Keesha has excellent tips on blogging, freelancing, and inspiration for her readers.
3. Chaos and Critters – It’s a great way to start or end your day by reading the bible verses Elisabeth has posted.
4. Busy Bethie – Beth has a variety of helpful topics from fashion, organizing, recipes and more.
5. Battered Hope – Carol shares beautiful, encouraging and inspriational stories that will help anyone get through tough times. A must read blog!
6. Success With Nutrition – Ruthanne has a must read blog on improving health and business through nutrition.
7. Alice’s Grand Adventures – Breathtaking photos and stories from Alice that will have you in awe.
8. Adjuvancy – Roy writes very interesting blogs on business management and technology to name a few topics.
9. Bridge To Bliss – Marriage and divorce are the topics that Summer shares, she even has workshops to help those in divorce.
10. Rusty 2 Rusty’s Chatter – Sandy writes an interesting blog with a variety of topics from religion, animals, nature, food, recipes, challenges and many more.
11. Great American Dream – Andria has stories on everyday living the American Dream that are very interesting.
Congratulations to all my nominees of the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Here are the 11 questions for you to answer if you accept the nomination:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite style of music?
- Do you prefer Apple or Android Phone?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Is light, dark or white chocolate your favorite?
- Have you been on a cruise and if so, where?
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you like fruits or vegetables better?
- How often to write articles in your blog?
- Do you like to barbecue?
- If you are married, do you have children and if so, how many?
Once again, a big thank you to Lee-Anne for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award and congratulations to all the new nominees!
2 people have liked this post!