Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
Valencia ROYAL ROSE HYDRATING SERUM
I love the smell of Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum, it smells just like a rose garden! I have mature skin and the serum goes on smooth and dries quickly without being greasy or sticky.
Only a few drops are needed to blend it into my face and skin and with the pump top, it’s easy to get just the right amount on your finger tips. While it’s an oil, it’s not oily, it’s more of a light cream with a variety of vitamins and minerals that will balance and moisturize skin. I like how it works on different skin types from sensitive, dry, normal or mature.
I have been using this serum for about a week and already can feel a difference on the smoothness of my skin. With the blend of Rose Oil, Evening Primrose and Rosehip Seed Oil, Lavender, and Bearberry along with Vitamin B, this serum hydrates and moisturizes my skin, has an aroma that lasts, and is not irritating. This is from Valentia’s site describing the benefits of the ingredients:
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
The bottle is easy to handle, as is the pump top. When finished applying the serum, just snap the plastic cap over the pump top to keep it neat for next time. I received this product in exchange for my honest review and all opinions are my own. I am very pleased with Valentia’s Royal Rose Hydrating Serum as it is alcohol and paraben free plus it’s made in the USA.
Click on this link to purchase a bottle of this lovely Royal Rose Hydrating Serum.
3 people have liked this post!